Logan and I made a list of things we want to do this spring & summer - some are simple
and some are a little more of a challenge. The conditions are that it doesn't count
unless we are both there and we have to take a picture when we do the activity.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

#13 - see the Lincoln Memorial

The walk to the Lincoln Memorial was long but the weather was great!
Logan was extra excited about this adventure. I'm not sure exactly why but I think it had something to do with the Night at the Museum movie.



Here are a few more pictures of our DC trip -

Meridian Hill Park - we ate a picnic lunch here!


Holocaust Museum - very sad but I'm glad we went


Leah, Traci, Logan, & Andy
The White House
We didn't realize this was the BACK of The White House until
after we had already walked to the Lincoln Memorial... funny


The Washington Monument


No comments:

Post a Comment