Logan and I made a list of things we want to do this spring & summer - some are simple
and some are a little more of a challenge. The conditions are that it doesn't count
unless we are both there and we have to take a picture when we do the activity.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

#2 - take a bike ride

I had no idea that a flash will do this to a picture when
there is a reflector... very interesting. All the other
pictures we took for this activity turned out blurry
so this was the winner!
We are lucky to have a quiet neighborhood
and live on a private road... otherwise, bike riding
would not be as pleasant. We had a great time with
this activity. We don't do it as often as we should
but maybe we will start!

By the way, the bike I am riding in this picture
is the bike my dad bought me when I was 13
years old. I have taken good care of it over the years!
I can still remember that day very vividly when he
took me to Walmart to pick it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment